Last update 2018-04-16
- DEFINITIONS“Goods” means any goods and/or services provided by the Company as ordered by the Client “ Company” means Sample Answers Ltd. incorporating Prime Prospects. “ Client” means the person, firm or company placing an order with the Company.
- APPLICATIONThese terms and conditions apply to any provision of services or materials by the Company to the Client.
- FORMATION OF CONTRACTAll Goods sold by the Company are sold subject to the Company’s standard terms and conditions (as detailed below) which form part of the Client’s contract with the Company. Terms and conditions on the Client’s order form or other similar document shall not be binding on the Company.
- QUOTATIONSThe prices, quantities and delivery time stated in any quotation are not binding on the Company. They are commercial estimates only which the Company will make reasonable efforts to achieve.
- ORDERS5.1 Orders will be deemed to have been placed when an email confirmation has been received from a responsible executive of the client company. 5.2 For email invitations, online fulfilment projects and direct marketing files (as provided by Prime Prospects) it is a requirement of the Company, that the email piece, online form or mail piece shall be approved by the company before an order can be confirmed and any data despatched.
- 6) RIGHT TO SUB CONTRACTUnless otherwise agreed the Company shall be entitled to sub-contract all or any part of the work.
- TIMETABLEThe Company will use its best endeavours to supply the services or materials within the quoted time (normally within a maximum of seven days from order or otherwise as agreed) but time will not be of the essence within the contract.